Re: [IP] which pump?

<<  I'm just
 expressing the opinion of the majority of the people In The Know that I've
 talked to. >>

Guess I'd need to know what "the people in the Know" know. The Disetronic has
11 alarms and the ones I've heard sounded right on cue.

Sounds a little like a blanket statement without backup. I'm willing to listen
if you can give facts rather than feelings.