Re: [IP] nutrasweet

There a many studies out there (on the WEB too) that state as fact that
nurtrasweet causes headaches, restless legs, neuropathies, blurred vision and
memory loss. I have headaches everyday, but continue to use nutrasweet until
the new sweetener is on the market.  I am especially troubled with restless
leg syndrome and loss of concentration (of course, this is common with most of
us as we age).  The side-effects are well documented.
Judy P.