Re: [IP] refrigerating insulin

There is a device I have seen advertised in Canada (and I bought one
for) that is an insulated pack with a freezer pack type insert
that is designed to hold 2 bottles of insulin.  It also has pockets to
carry alcohol swabs and a small meter.  I have found that many
hotels/motels will freeze the spare for you at night if you explain what
it is for.  I can't remember but I believe it comes with a second cooler
pack as well.  I think I paid about $40 Canadian for it 5 or 6 years
ago.  However, I don't know if they are available in the United States.
Hope this helps.