Re: [IP] refrigerating insulin

Sara or anyone with a pump,

My husband and I are going travelling in Ireland and Wales for 4 weeks
(May/June).  I have recently started using Humalog.  Can I count on the humalog to
last that time?  How carefully do I need to refridgerate it?  I don't think either
Ireland or Wales gets that hot but I also don't think they have much air

Thanks for the suggestions!