Re: [IP] Insurance nightmares.

all i can say is good luck.  so far we have not had any problems with
insurance coverage.  however, i wonder about what will happen when my son
grows up and will have this responsiblity bestowed upon him.  let me know if
you need letter support to political officials.  maybe we should all start
inindating them to take this more seriously.
Liz (Darrens mom, 13 yrs old, diabetic 3 yrs, pumping 2 mo's)