Re: [IP] To H or not to H

<< The first few days I was testing Megan about every 2 hours even at night.
 we were pretty sure things were good with her basal dose me pedi-endo said to
 quit poking her finger so much.

Thanks, Judy for the info.  Kayla doesn't mind the finger pokes so much, so
frequent testing won't be a problem.  Dragging myself out of bed during the
night tho...  :)

Any suggestions for anyone our ther with skinny kids and placing the infusion
under the skin??'

Have you tried the EMLA cream?  I've talked to some kids/parents who swear by
it.  It numbs the skin so they feel pressure but not pain.  Down side is that
the cream has to be applied 1 - 2 hours before insertion.