Re: [IP] refrigerating insulin

<< I differ on the insulin refrigeration question, but of couse YMMV:
 I use Velosulin regular insulin straight up and I have been told by "real"
 doctors and CDEs - not just a few unreliable quacks, that it is ok to leave
 unrefrigerated for about a month, which is about how long one bottle lasts
 As long as you keep it out of direct sunlight or dont leave it in a car it
 should be ok

I agree with Sara.  We don't refrigerate (b/c like Sara said, injections hurt
more when the insulin is cold).  We switch to a new bottle once a month and
have had no problems with potency.  And our spares are kept refrigerated until