RE: [IP] WANTED:SOF-SERTER & Glucometer Elite

Hi Ernie - I just read your e-mail from 3.14.98 (I only have some 5000 e-mails
to read!) and saw you were interested in getting another elite meter.  I run a
business called Diabetes Resource Center and at the present we are doing free
elites for a trade-in.  If you are interested, you could call 650.697.0233 or
e-mail me back.  I'll try to watch for an e-mail from you.  I was able to get
my soft-serter free from Mini-Med with an invoice showing purchases of
soft-sets, although that promotion ended some time ago.  But it certainly
would be worth a call to Mini-Med.  I find most manufacturer's are fairly
accomadating, as long as you are using their products!  Susan May -
email @ redacted