Re: [IP] RE: Bolusing for a high after a low: Regular Coke

>I wasn't asking for me!!!!  I wouldn't care, but try putting something nasty
>tasting in a 5 year old's mouth and it will come right back at you.  THAT'S
>why I asked how it tastes.

Sorry Kasey. But please don't shout. I'm really very sensitive and might
I have no experience of kids (at least not yet ;-)) A big spoonful of
glucose in a small half cup of water tastes of ... well... not much
really. Glucose is only half as sweet as sugar, so it's not too yucky!