Re: [IP] Hot Tubs

jsut don't wear the pump itself in the hot tub. You very well could overheat
the insulin and basically bake it and break it down . I would suggest testing
your BG before getting in the tub, then take insulin/snack based on your BG
then disconnect from the pump and then test agin when you get out and hook
back up and do what you must according to your post-tub BG. If you plan to be
in the tub for more than 30 minutes I would test while in the tub as well.
Once you have an idea of how it all works with a hot tub you should do just
fine by only testing before and after.
Happy Bathing,