Re: [IP] To H or not to H

<< As you said, there is always a slightly higher statistical risk of DKA
 while pumping. I think the statistical risk is even slightly higher with
 Humalog, due to its short life span. On the good news side, I don't know
 that this is more of a problem among Humalog pumpers. I don't know of
 anyone who has gone DKA while using Humalog. If you're out there lurking,
 please speak up - it's important.

If you are pumping Humalog, how often should you check BG?  Every 2 hours?
And do you get up during the night to check?