Re: [IP] Disetronic end of use

<<I have been a D user for about 6 years now.  I have the original pumps.  I
have been through the end of use time for both of my original pumps.  It was a
breeze to send the pumps back for inspection.  They discovered a problem with
both of my pumpsn(small cracks around the battery case, caused probably by me
tightening the battery too much) and they sent me replacement pumps.>>

just remember, if their are cracks around the battery case water can get in