Re: [IP] Humalog

I found that I had to increase the basal dose a little bit after switching
to humalog.
Now I'm mixing H+R. 20% regular (Insufat) 80% humalog. I have not have any
real site corruption after I changed to the mix. On pure Humalog I had
several site corruptions. BG suddenly >500. I have been 7 weeks on MIX now
and I'm very satisfied.

Thanks to those you suggested the MIX in the first place. Thats been a
great help for me.