[IP] Humalog

Do those of you taking Humalog find you use more, less or the same
amount of insulin after switching to Humalog?  I was taking about 22R
and 19N daily before the pump.  Now I am taking 39-41 Humalog a day.  I
am a bit concerned because my control was excellent pre pump and I am
following the same diet and exercise routine post pump yet I am gaining
a bit of weight.  Does this sound right?  Thanks.