[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #203

OK Michael, I just read your post on  making sure  to <calculate the unused
insulin> in a low followed by a high, and am still trying to figure out what
the heck that means.  I 'm sorry but either I didn't follow the thread or
catch the tail or something but this news hound dog has lost the trail (with a
few too many brain cells courtesy of too many insulin reactions).  Duh!  Could
you please explain what that particular phrase means?    Thanks for the rerun.