[IP] Accucheck

Hi Audrey-

I just started using the Accuchek Complete about 3 weeks ago.  It's a
very good meter.  I've used the One Touch Profile and InTouch software
for the past 5 years.  Also a very good meter.

I like the Accuchek Complete better, because of the menu driven screen
and the amount of data you can track.  It tracks everything the Profile
can and more.  The Diary feature lets you record insulin, activities,
events, etc much like the Profile, it just does it in a "nicer" format.
Also since it's menu driven, it's easier to change/add stuff.  With the
Profile you are limited to 2 keys to change things:  M and C.  I
sometimes have a hard time remembering which key to press.  Or if I'm in
a hurry and press the wrong key when I'm adding data, there's no way to

Sooooo I'm taking the plunge and switching.  I figure it's good timing
as I've just started the pump 1 month ago.

Anymore questions, let me know.

Becky D.