[IP] Nightly Diabetes Chat on AOL

Hello everyone,

Most of you with AOL already know of the diabetes chat.  But for those of you
that don't I will tell you a little bit of information.  We meet daily
beginning at 8 EST but most seem to arrive at 9 EST.  This is a great group of
people.  We have type 1 and 2 diabetics and a growing number of pumpers.  I am
including a hyperlink to the chat and hope you will come and check it out if
you haven't already.  See you there :-)

 <A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-diabetes">diabetes</A> ---- AOL Chat
 <A HREF="http://diabetes.org/internetresources.htm">Internet Resources</A>
--- great place, check this out.