Re: [IP] RE: Bolusing for a high after a low: Regular Coke

<< aste? Taste? I'm having a hypo, and I'm treating it with a drug called
 glucose. I'm not enjoying some delicacy.
 Actually glucose tastes less sweet than normal sugar.
I wasn't asking for me!!!!  I wouldn't care, but try putting something nasty
tasting in a 5 year old's mouth and it will come right back at you.  THAT'S
why I asked how it tastes.