Re: [IP] Looking for answers

This is beginning to sound a bit like a broken record on this list but....

Sounds like symptoms of hypothyroidism.  Have you had blood tests for thyroid
lately? Unfortunately, thyroid disease and diabetes often go hand-in-hand.
Although, I think it would be uncommon to have the symptoms hit so rapidly,
usually they sort of "creep up" on you.  Anyway, it merits a question to your

Good luck,

Mary Jean