Re: [IP] RE: Bolusing for a high after a low: Regular Coke

>Taste? Taste? I'm having a hypo, and I'm treating it with a drug called
>glucose. I'm not enjoying some delicacy.
>Actually glucose tastes less sweet than normal sugar.
            Come on John, we have all had hypos and if it weren't for the
sweet peppermint she might not get me to squirt some barium tasting gel in
my mouth. Ha some od these "cheap drunks" cause us normally dosile creatures
to become quiet beligerant especially when I'm almost 200 pounds and she is
half that.???? Get my drift? Also if this stuff is so expensive as it must
be i will stay with sweet tarts and peppermints, me. . . . LOL

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted