[IP] Carpel tunnel Syndrome

I've got CTS in both hands, trigger fingers in about 6 fingers, and
problems with the nerves in my elbows.  It sounds like your problem is
with your elbow nerve( cubital tunnel syndrome) it makes your third and
fourth fingers go numb. Carpel affects your your thumb and first two
fingers.  I've had them all operated on and have mild improvement.
The only reason I did the elbow was because they were doing my wrist
and a finger.  For the elbow, they chip off part of your bone and move
the nerve.  I did it under a block, kind of weird to hear them
chipping away at your bone.  They say these are all likely side of the
diabetes.  Let me know if you have more questions.

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com