Re: [IP] POP! thing

email @ redacted wrote:

>     Of course, being a programmer, I DO drink about 30 cups of VERY VERY
>     VERY strong coffee (my particular streagnth has been known to remove
>     alphabetic reminders from keyboard).

I find that a lot of strong coffee first thing in the morning (which I
like) makes my bg rise very sharply, by far more than is explained by
the milk I put in it. I have NEVER seen this mentioned in any diabetes
literature, but I know from experience to bolus an extra unit for each
cup. Anyone else find this?