[IP] Looking for answers

Guys (and Gals) I need your help !

My sugars have been okay lately however Ive had to adjust my boluses (Almost
double) in the last 2 weeks. Also I have gained approximately 10 pounds
eventhough Im not eating anymore. Any ideas???? Im feeling really rundown and
cant seem to find any energy. I dont know if this is a diabetes related thing
or not, but it never hurts to ask. Im going to the doctor this week. Look
forward to any answers. Thanks in advance,