Re: [IP] Gastroparesis challenges

Have you tried bolusing with a square wave AFTER you eat?  Sounds like you
need to delay that onset for quite a bit longer.  Also, are you on Velosulin
or Humalog?  (sorry I can't keep track of this for everyone on the list... oh
well).  I don't know much about gastroperisis.  How do you ever manage to
recover from a low?

Mary Jean