Dohrmann < email @ redacted   or email @ redacted >
Sender: email @ redacted

My e-mail address is either
email @ redacted or
email @ redacted
I live in Norfolk, Virginia with my husband and 19 year old son.
phone 757-587-3014
Fax 757-441-2531
  I have been a Type I diabetic since 1966.  I began managing my
  diabetes with the use of an insulin pump in January of 1996 and it
has truly changed my life. My factor is 15 grams of carb for each unit
of Humalog insulin. My family is very supportive and I have the best
diabetes care team  in the world. I was ten years old when I was
initially diagnosed so I have seen many changes in both the management
of diabetes and the search for a cure.
  I look forward to hearing from other "pumpers".