Re: [IP] glucose powder?

> I think this question goes to John ???where do you get glucose
> powder???all i've seen is gel and the price is outrageous...don't you
> live outside the US?

If you haven't tried them, get some DEX 4 tablets. They are tasty and
come in 4 flavors Grape, Lemon, Orange, Rasberry.

4 grams of glucose / tablet and the come in 10's and 50's
and are about the size of a quarter (thicker)

A lot of the mail-order houses have them and they run an ad in
Diabetes Forecast Magazine

Woolworth and Longs have them labeled with their house brand name.