Re: [IP] nutrasweet

Michelle Rands wrote:
> Hi guys...on another list i am on they are talking about the evils of
> nutrasweet...anybody having any problems with it...

That wouldn't  happen to be the misc.health.diabetes newsgroup, would it?
There are several people there that have all kinds of scare stories about
the effects of NutraSweet on EVERYBODY. Sorry, they're WAY off base.
Apparently somebody is trying to sell books she wrote, filled with all
kinds of misquotes, exagerations, and twisted information.

Myself I'm allergic to the stuff, but that's VERY rare. Anybody that
finds it causes problems shouldn't use it, just like anything else.
It does NOT cause life threatening problems as they state.

Ted Quick