Re: [IP] Velosulin

About this Velousulin...

We've been using Humalog for Kayla and we don't refrigerate it.  (She's not on
the pump yet; will be in a few weeks.)  We only keep it for a month and then
get a new one.  I'm wondering about the "heat" thing I'm hearing about Humalog
and the pump.  We live in sunny, sweaty Savannah, GA and it's HOOOOOT from
April - October.  Does this mean we shouldn't use Humalog in her pump?
Remember, she's 5 and spends most of the day outside.