Re: [IP] Re: Velosulin

>Buddy talking about Humalog, i believe...
>>You realize this stuff is derived from Escherichia coli bacteria????
>WHAT!!!???!!! splain yourself...i guess that's better than premarin being
>made from pregnant horses urine...at least we are not injesting
 Yup, that is what one of these information sheets in the Humalog box says.
e coli bacteria is what they make this stuff is made from. REAL SMALL PRINT,
so us blind ignorant rednecks can't read it without a 6" magnifier.
    Believe it or not my BG is 129. I feel so good it ought to be illegal.

Hetter health through chemistry!

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted