Re: [IP] RE: Bolusing for a high after a low: Regular Coke

I thought regular coke was sweetened with HFCS (high fructose corn
syrup)  They replaced the cane sugar years ago because it got too
expensive.. Actually coke tried it first then everyone followed suit
because noone noticed..  Seems like fructose would absorb pretty quickly
wouldn't it?