[IP] morphea

Iona...can you tell me more aboutMorphea...i am having this creeping crud
crawl across my nose...it started as a red patch then started creeping
across the bridge of my nose and onto the other side...it itches and now
it produces big white flakes everyday...i am afraid to touch my face even
to wash it in case it is contagious...michelle...i tell ya everyday this
bod comes up with something new to keep me entertained and vistiting the

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]