Buffering of Humalog, was: Re: [IP] Re: Velosulin

I'll try to find the exact reference when I get home. I think the details
about Humalog being buffered are only found in the package insert for the
physician, not the one written for the patient (must be *we* can't
understand nuttin').

I have a collection of these package inserts sitting in my desk at home.

>You realize this stuff is derived from Escherichia coli bacteria????
You know that saying - "Lispro happens". (o.k., just stretching for a laugh
here ;-))

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted