Re: [IP] Re: Velosulin

>i believe that bill from minimed said it had some buffering agent in it
>and john walsh said to combine h with some other insulin because they had
>the same buffer in them...???michelle

    It may well be buffered but they sure want to keep it a secret. There is
no indication in the literature that comes in the package or on the box that
it is buffered. Also with the short life span  it has I would bet it wasn't.
But what difference does it make???? It works for what I want to use it for.
You realize this stuff is derived from Escherichia coli bacteria????

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted