Is Humalog buffered? was: Re: [IP] Re:Velosulin

Buddy, Brian:

I searched through my archives to dig up this reference from Bill Van
Antwerp at MiniMed, re: buffering of Humalog and Velosolin:

"Humalog and Velosulin are BOTH buffered with phosphate and use the same
preservative system, i.e. m-cresol."

We typically think of Velosolin as buffered and other insulins as "non
buffered". This might have more to do with how we react to the way the
products are marketed than with true differences in the products.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted