Re: [IP] the diet pop thing

>what's the reasoning behind the kidneys hurting when you drink too much

    Can't tell you, I haven't a clue about the mechanics of it, just know
that it does make my kidneys hurt. This is the voice of experience talking
here. Right now I have no pain in the area of my kidneys what-so-ever. I can
drink a couple or three diet Dr. Pepper today and maybe a third  and my
kidneys will start hurting and as long as I drink them, diet Coke also if I
could stand to drink any of that nasty stuff. I have tested this theory more
than just a few times too and it holds true every time. Slice Mandarin
Orange does not do it?????

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted