Re: [IP] Re:Velosulin

>It is my understanding that Humalog is also buffered.
    I have gone through the inserts in the Humalog box, not completely but
fairly thouroughly, and I have yet found any information verifing that
Humalog is buffered. I would venture a guess that it is not. Velosulin BR is
marked in BIG letters that it is BUFFERED REGULAR hence the BR. I would
further guess if Humalog were buffered it might be more stable in the pump
in warm weather. but YGIAGAM (your guess is a good a mime!) have a good one