[IP] Accu-Chek Complete

Hi everyone
Just one question for all those pumpers who have or trying out the new
Accu-Chek Complete meters.  Could you tell me how long it takes for a
test result?  Is longer, or quicker than most other testing meters.
Here in NZ they may be arriving in the country very soon.  The cost will
be $250.00 NZ dollars, which is about triple the price we paid for the
Advantage one.  Thanks for your help.
Wife of a IDD 21years, now M/Med 507 pump since Nov 97