Re: [IP] No pump yet.

Kaseyfs wrote: I

> Danna,  since you're doing the four shots a day, anyway, why don't you just
> stick with only fast-acting during the day and the U at night?  (or is this
> what you are doing?)  It seems that would help cut down on the lows.

  Doc. has me taking the Ultralente twice a day (morning and supper) and
Humulog (morning, lunch, supper and bedtime).  Have never had to take so much
insulin in my life, and never had so many ups and down.  My levels range from
400's down to the 60's.  When it seems to go high is at night between supper
and bedtime.  I usually am having a reaction in the morning when I wake up and
when I go to eat supper or a little before then.
Oh well the doctor always knows best right??   hahahaha