[IP] POP! thing

     The only soda I really really ever liked is diet Cel-Ray which is a
     celery taste soda made by Dr. Browns.  I have been unable to get any
     diet variety for years and so have given up soda.
     Of course, being a programmer, I DO drink about 30 cups of VERY VERY
     VERY strong coffee (my particular streagnth has been known to remove
     alphabetic reminders from keyboard).
     Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman
     -Trying to figure out exactly how one should celebrate 18 years on a
     pump (first week of June). Once you have figured that out I have my 37
     year anniversary of diabetes 1st week November.  AND I CAN'T GET ANY