[IP] Anyone w/o Insurance interested in a One Touch Profile?

Hello All-

I have decided to adopt my new Accuchek Complete as my "meter of
choice."  I also have an Accuchek Advantage for my backup meter.

Therefore, I have the following items to be donated to anyone on this
page who doesn't have insurance:

GIVE AWAY PLAN A
One Touch Profile Meter
Case
125 test strips

GIVE AWAY PLAN B
One Touch Profile Meter
Case
125 test stips
In Touch Software & Manual
Data cable for the One Touch (transfers data from meter to PC)
The In Touch Software prints out all kinds of logs and neat charts.

My One Touch Profiles are in good condition.  I'll clear all of my old
readings out of memory with my software.  They'll be just "like new"
when you get them.

The One Touch Profile records bg, events, insulin type and dosage,
carbs, boluses.  It does bg date averaging, bg event averaging, and even
asks you, "do you need a snack?" if it thinks your bg is low.

If you are interested, please email me directly with your name and
address.  Let me know if your interested in "GIVE AWAY PLAN A" or "GIVE
AWAY PLAN B."

First come, first serve.

Becky D.
--