Re: [IP] Protein in kidneys.

i have been investigating polyglandular defiency syndrome...it affects
the thyroid/adrenal/parathyroid/pancreas...might be worth looking
into...i'm just learning about it so if you find any interesting info i
would be interested...michelle piper at email @ redacted

>Florinef.  I also have Addison's Disease, so the Florinef keeps me
>from being

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]