Re: [IP] Software

JLubenow wrote:
> Becky:
> Can you post the name of the rep who will give you the software and cable. Id
> love to get a copy of the software.
> Jimm

The name of the Rep at B-M who finally gave me the Accutility software
was Sara Shipley.  I had to tell her the name of the hospital that I was
testing the Complete for and the name of my endo.

The B-M number is 1-800-845-7355.  Sara's extension is 5207.  Hope she
doesn't get upset for me posting her extension for all the world to see,
but she was the first person at B-M that I spoke with since getting the
Accuchek Complete that gave me what I asked for.

When I picked up the Complete from my endo's office, they just gave me a
bag of stuff and said "here."  No training, no meeting with a B-M rep or
anything.  Good thing I'm a self-learner.

I think the meter is GREAT.  Can hardly wait to get the software and try
it out.  Will let you know what I think about it after I try it out.

Becky D.

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI