Re: [IP] the diet pop thing

what's the reasoning behind the kidneys hurting when you drink too much
soda...i notice if i drink soda it irritates my bladder and i have to go
to the bathroom twice as often as normal and then all i do all day is
trot back and forth to the bathroom...and that is one of my diabetes pet
peeves...seems like quite an annoyance and a waste of time...but i guess
i shouldn't complain ...at least it is not a complication and only a pet

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998 07:34:04 -0600 "Buddy Barber" <email @ redacted> writes:
>For me, I will grab a 2 liter bottle of Diet Slice Mandarin Orange.
>cents at Walmart. I also like it at room temperature and most of the
>time I
>shake them up and bleed the fizz off. If I drink too much of this
>potion it
>will affect my kidneys and make them hurt some. I do not over indulge
>this drink but prefer it just under unleaded coffee. (decaf) which I
>entirely too much of.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]