Re: [IP] study

i think  it is the same study Barry - and as for spelling - ya got me - i
think the drug itself is called aminoguanadine, and the name they are gonna
use to sell it is that padgimacallit or what ever.

I started the study at UT in Dallas and they transferred me to NYU here in The
city.  I was off the drug since my appendix experience but just went back on
last week.

yeah - it is good - for all of us!!!  and if it turns out to work, I will
probably have to get myself cloned so I can have a twin to be really really