Re: [IP] carpal tunnel syndrome

Mary Jean

I didn't have all that serious a case but I literally used to have to
beat my hands on the wall to get feeling in them some mornings.  I would
wake up after as little as 30 minutes of sleep numb from the wriststo my
fingertips but other than a slight tingling they did not bother me once
they were "awake".  I damaged mune at work so I was put on workman's
compensation for a month to see if that would alleviate the problem.
When that did nothing I was put on a surgical waiting list and had them
fixed within about 2 months.  They did them fairly quickly as they told
me there was a good chance of permanent nerve damage if it was allowed
to go untreated too long.  I have had no problems with my hands since