[IP] no diet soda for me

Joseph Mudano wrote:
> Is there anyone out there that does not drink diet soda or use
> aspartame???

I don't. I used to drink 2-3 cans of diet coke a day. Then one day (in
1993) it suddenly made me nauseous with a terrible headache. If I'm at a
party and decide to have just one glass, I get at least one of the headache
or nausea. No thank you. I just tell people I'm allergic to nutrasweet. I'm
more than happy to count the carbs in sugar-sweetened drinks and desserts.