Re: [IP] Protein in kidneys.

iona,
a friendily suggestion, if you haven't already you you might want to get
hooked up w/ a good kidney dr. also some universitys had a study drug they
were working on.
i went years w/o complications then got hit at once. didn't even know i had
kidney problems untill i passed out puting up hay in 95 degree heat by
myself(never have been acussed of being to bright, except by my dad, he
always called me son) good luck and hang tuff!
NO SURRENDER  NO RETREAT!
BARRY BRUCE
email @ redacted
icq: 10047360