Re: [IP] carpal tunnel syndrome

Mary Jean:
     Even without having diabetes to contend with, I too had this problem
because I slept with my hands contorted underneath my pillow..Used wrist
guards (can be purchased in any pharmacy) & the problem resolved...If only all
life's problems would disappear as readily!!!...A friend who has the same
problem still sleeps with wrist guards on BOTH hands every night..Basically
prevents you from keeping the hand in an unnatural position which compresses
the nerves..

Regards, Renee.