Re: [IP] changing site types

I wrote a few weeks ago about the no deliveries that we kept receiving on
Darren's pump.  Everyone had great suggestions.  However we still have this
problem once in a while.  Well, we were changing Darren's site yesterday,
after the sickness and we ran out of insulin, and he said he was ready to try
the silhouttes (sp?).  Yeah.  Only they only gave us one at pump training and
we ruined it playing around with it.  So this a.m. I called minimed and they
are going to send us some samples.
This is a big step for Darren.  Wish us luck.  I know he will have a greater
success with these infusion sets.  Thanks for all of your support.