Re: [IP] Insertion Site Rotation

I don't go back in exactly the same spot but in the 1/4 inch or so area --
as soon as I can no longer tell I used it -- between 2 weeks and 6 months
depending on how successful it was in the first place.  This is one reason
I've never been able to get those site rotation charts to work -- I don't
seem to heal easily.  I use my fingers to tell me what to do.